Aerospace - Foresight
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 365 365
We provide Foresight services in Aerospace since 1998 – with emphasis in Market & Industry, Technology and Problem-Specific Foresight.
We use a wide range of the Foresight techniques – such as expert panels, Delphi method, strategic analysis/planning methods (SWOT, PEST, STEER, EPISTEL, etc.), brainstorming, scenario analysis and planning, causal layered analysis (CLA), morphological analysis and cross-consistency assessment, relevance trees, systems engineering, etc.
We have partner relations with governmental agencies responsible for aerospace industries and regulation, several large state-run aerospace producers. Our team has good contacts among the local manufacturers of parts and components, local offices of few global aerospace producers, etc. We have abilities to make expert interviews in local languages.
To overcome foresight methods' major limitations (such as ignoring of the minor opinions frequently presenting the “creative” approach not shared with the majority of the experts; experts’ “conformism”; organizational challenges at large expert group management, etc.) we actively use such advanced methods as chaos theory, catastrophe theory, tensor analysis, graphs theory, game theory, case based reasoning (CBR), genetic algorithms, etc. in our Foresight projects.
Here is what we can cover as related to the foresight in Aerospace markets:
- Commercial passenger, freight and special-purposes aircraft, including law enforcement, SAR (Search and Rescue), EMS (Emergency Medical Services), VIP
Commercial passenger, freight and special-purposes helicopters, including law enforcement, SAR (Search and Rescue), EMS (Emergency Medical Services), VIP
- Light helicopter (single piston engine, single/twin turbine engine)
- Intermediate helicopter
- Medium helicopter
- Heavy helicopter
- Commercial space launches & rockets
- Commercial and research satellites
- Engines for commercial aircraft, helicopters
- Engines for commercial rockets, satellites
- Parts and components for commercial aircraft, helicopters
- Parts and components for commercial rockets, satellites
- Commercial aerospace materials
- Commercial aerospace design, testing
- Commercial aerospace maintenance & repair services