Agriculture - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 408 408
We provide Company Intelligence in Agriculture since 1998. We have partner relations with governmental agencies responsible for agriculture and food, several large state-run and private agriculture producers. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as statistic databases, Custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on agriculture companies, such as:
- Land in property or rent (area, location, etc.)
- Crop yield
- Use of fertilizers, chemicals and other agro-inputs
- Use of genetically engineered seeds
- Crop development programs
- Hybrid varieties planted
- Farming systems used (dryers, drainage, etc.)
- Industry-specific KPI (young animal survival, milk yield per lactation, wool clip yield, etc.)
- Land irrigation and water use, etc.