We provide Benchmarking services to our global clients since 1998.
Comparing own business indicators vs. those with competitors or average in the market is a good tool to understand your strengths and weaknesses.
We do Benchmarking as part of Market Research, Company Intelligence, Business Consulting, and Engineering Consulting – and as standalone projects; currently we support the following types of Benchmarking projects:
- Price Benchmarking
- Expense Benchmarking
- Financial Benchmarking
- Performance Benchmarking
- Product Benchmarking
- Strategic Benchmarking
We use various sources for benchmarking data – making interviews with stakeholders, customer surveys as well as actively utilizing online and offline databases and other desk sources (such as corporate financial reports, etc.).
We do entire Benchmarking projects – but also may provide job in Benchmarking particular stages:
- Identification and adjustment of benchmarking indicators
- Identification and selection of companies to compare with
- Identification of data sources for benchmarking indicators
- Benchmarking data collection (with surveys/interviews, databases and other desk sources)
- Benchmarking calculations
- Analysis of benchmarking results
Thus our customers may select either we do a Benchmarking entire project – or just any part of it (while other parts to be completed with a client or third parties).