Communication - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 387 387
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Communications since 1998. We have partner relations with governmental agencies responsible for communication standards and regulation, several large state-run and private telecom operators, producers of telecom equipment and solutions, etc. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as statistic databases, Custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.)
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on communication companies, such as:
- Number of subscribers, prepaid vs. post-paid, etc.
- Length of landlines
- Number of cell sites (towers)
- MOU (minutes of usage)
- ARPU (average revenue per user) and ARPM (average revenue per minute)
- SAC (subscriber acquisition cost)
- Service performance and quality, etc.