Construction - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 348 348
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Construction since 1998. We have partner relations with governmental agencies responsible for construction market and safety/standard regulation, several large state-run and private construction holdings, large architect firms, specialized contractors (fabricators and installers), suppliers of engineering machinery, producers of construction materials, etc. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as statistic databases, Custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on construction companies, such as:
- Staffing policy
- Engineering and construction machinery fleet and supply
- Labor productivity
- Construction technologies used
- Construction materials supply
- Construction materials self-supply (material producing affiliates)
- Order book
- Number of permits and completions per year, etc.