Intellectual Property Rights
Any and all information contained on this Website as well as on our other Web Sites including, but not limited to, text, maps, images, moving pictures, still pictures and sounds, is the sole property of our company, or is used by us with the permission of the owner.
Any reproduction of any such information, in whole or in part, without our express written consent is strictly prohibited. Full worldwide rights are reserved.
“Emerging Markets Information Store”, “Emerging Markets Venue”, e-Intelligence™, EURASIANCOAL.COM, EURASIANCOAL.BIZ, RUSSIANCOAL.COM, RUSSIANCOAL.BIZ, COALUKRAINE.COM, COALUKRAINE.BIZ, "We Make Markets Predictable™", "Intelligence For Professionals™" and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names presented in this website are trademarks or trade dress of Company. Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Company's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Company.
If you are seeking permission to use our trademarks, logos, service marks, trade dress, slogans, screen shots, copyrighted designs, then please review the License Agreement for use of our trademarks. Once you have reviewed our License Agreement, please complete the Request Form and mail us.
Please note that any material that features trademarks, logos, or copyrighted material (including banners and buttons) from any third party may require that third party's and/or others' specific and additional permission. We make no representation or warranty as to your proposed use of any such material.
Your request will be processed once we receive your completed form. You will typically receive a response within ten business days. If your request is approved, that approval will be expressly subject to the above-referenced License Agreement.
Use of Online Products
The use of information products purchased in our Emerging Markets Information Store is available under conditions of Information Product License Agreement. If you open any purchased information product, you agree with Information Product License Agreement.
Third parties copyright
All other trademarks not owned by our Company that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask our users to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please mail us the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the site;
- your address, telephone number, and email address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner's behalf.