Cosmetics & Toiletries - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 327 327
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Cosmetics & Toiletries since 1998. Our team has good contacts among the largest local cosmetics and toiletries producers, wholesale distributors, the local offices of few cosmetics and toiletries global producers, few large nationwide cosmetics and toiletries retail chains, etc.
We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.)
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on companies working in cosmetics and toiletries, such as:
- R&D expenditures, staff and facilities
- Technologies and manufacturing processes, their flexibility
- Production lines (number, speed, operating time, planned and unplanned downtime, capacity, utilization, OEE, etc.)
- Use of third-part (contract) manufacturing, outsourcing and site transfers
- Component supply (caps, Alu cans, glass vials, valves, etc.)
- Production and sale indicators by price segment, form factor and brand, etc.