Cosmetics & Toiletries - Foresight
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 394 394
We provide Foresight services in Cosmetics & Toiletries since 2004 – with emphasis in Market & Industry, Technology, and Problem-Specific Foresight.
ICG uses a wide range of the Foresight techniques – such as expert panels, Delphi method, strategic analysis/planning methods (SWOT, PEST, STEER, EPISTEL, etc.), brainstorming, scenario analysis and planning, causal layered analysis (CLA), morphological analysis and cross-consistency assessment, relevance trees, systems engineering, etc.
Our team has good contacts among the largest local cosmetics and toiletries producers, wholesale distributors, the local offices of few cosmetics and toiletries global producers, few large nationwide cosmetics and toiletries retail chains, etc. We have abilities to make expert interviews in local languages.
To overcome foresight methods' major limitations (such as ignoring of the minor opinions frequently presenting the “creative” approach not shared with the majority of the experts; experts’ “conformism”; organizational challenges at large expert group management, etc.) we actively use such advanced methods as chaos theory, catastrophe theory, tensor analysis, graphs theory, game theory, case based reasoning (CBR), genetic algorithms, etc. in our Foresight projects.
Here is what we can cover as related to the foresight in Cosmetics & Toiletries markets:
- Cosmetics & toiletries R&D and formulation in the target markets
- Cosmetics & toiletries production in the target markets
- Cosmetics & toiletries import in the target markets
- Cosmetics & toiletries wholesale distribution in the target markets
- Cosmetics & toiletries retail distribution in the target markets
- Certification of domestic and foreign cosmetics & toiletries