Machinery & Equipment - Foresight
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 359 359
We provide Foresight services in Machinery & Equipment since 1998 – with emphasis in Market & Industry, Technology, and Problem-Specific Foresight.
ICG uses a wide range of the Foresight techniques – such as expert panels, Delphi method, strategic analysis/planning methods (SWOT, PEST, STEER, EPISTEL, etc.), brainstorming, scenario analysis and planning, causal layered analysis (CLA), morphological analysis and cross-consistency assessment, relevance trees, systems engineering, etc.
We have partner relations with governmental agencies regulating manufacturing, several large state-run and private machinery & equipment producers, engineering firms, R&D institutions, etc. We have abilities to make expert interviews in local languages.
To overcome foresight methods' major limitations (such as ignoring of the minor opinions frequently presenting the “creative” approach not shared with the majority of the experts; experts’ “conformism”; organizational challenges at large expert group management, etc.) we actively use such advanced methods as chaos theory, catastrophe theory, tensor analysis, graphs theory, game theory, case based reasoning (CBR), genetic algorithms, etc. in our Foresight projects.
Here is what we can cover as related to the foresight in Machinery & Equipment markets:
- Energy machinery (engines, turbines, generators, etc.)
- Electrical equipment (lighting equipment, transformers, batteries, etc.)
- Railroad machines (locomotives, cars, etc.)
- Ships and boats
- Agricultural machinery (harvesters, tractors, etc.)
- Construction machinery (cranes, bulldozers, excavators, etc.)
- Mining machinery and equipment (excavators, conveyors, etc.)
- Drilling equipment
- Sawmill and woodworking machinery
- Plastics and rubber processing machinery
- Paper producing and converting machinery
- Textile machinery
- Printing machinery
- Food machinery
- Ventilation, heating, air-conditioning and commercial refrigeration equipment
- Metalworking machinery, steel mills
- Compressors (air, gas)
- Handling equipment (conveyors, elevators, etc.)
- Packaging machinery
- Hand tool
- Audio & video equipment
- Semiconductors and electronic components
- Navigation and control equipment
- Cables and wires (energy, communication), etc.