Healthcare & Medical Equipment - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 387 387
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Healthcare & Medical Equipment since 1998. We have partner relations with few national Medical Academies, the Healthcare governmental agencies, several large state-run and private hospitals and clinics. Our team has good contacts among the largest local drug producers, wholesale distributors of drugs in the target countries, the local offices of few global drug producers, few large nationwide drugstore chains. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental sources (such as drug registers, license registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on companies working in healthcare and medical equipment, such as:
1. Healthcare service providers
- Number of patients
- Hospital indicators (number and availability of beds, average length of stay, etc.)
- Treatment specialization
- Staff qualification
- Medical equipment supply, etc.
2. Medical equipment producers
- Medical R&D expenditures, staff and facilities
- Technologies and manufacturing processes, their flexibility
- Use of third-part (contract) manufacturing, outsourcing and site transfers
- Test sites
- Pricing policy
- Dependent aftermarket
- Dealership network, etc.