Metal - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 359 359
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Metal since 1998. We have partner relations with governmental agencies regulating standards and safety in metallurgy, several large state-run and private metallurgical holdings, suppliers of metallurgical machinery, etc. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as statistic databases, Custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on metal companies, such as:
- Raw material supply
- R&D expenditures, staff and facilities
- Technologies and manufacturing processes
- Mills (number, speed, operating time, planned and unplanned downtime, capacity, utilization, OEE, etc.)
- Technological equipment supply
- Yields, etc.