Mining - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 349 349
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Mining since 1998. We have partner relations with natural resources ministries, coal industry ministries, geology survey authorities, licensing authorities, stat offices, Custom Offices, environmental control bodies, etc., several large state-run and private mining holdings, suppliers of mining machinery, etc. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as statistic databases, Custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on mining companies, such as:
- Reserves (commercial, prospective)
- Geological features of the deposits
- Surface and underground mining facilities
- Mining machinery fleet
- Mining technologies and methods
- Processing facilities (washing, enrichment)
- Environmental issues, etc.