1. We respect the privacy and security of our customers. Our goal is to provide you with information, resources, and services that are most relevant and helpful to you. In order to achieve this goal, we sometimes collect information during your visits to understand what differentiates you from other customers.
Personal Data Collection
4. Data collected in the Website is held by our Company and may be used with us for marketing and customer services purposes as appropriate. We take every precaution to protect your data. All personal data submitted is held in a secure database, accessible only by our authorized personnel. We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you or in order to do their jobs.
5. Personal data is only collected openly through the use of forms you complete and submit.
6. Requests for personal details vary according to the type of online form you complete but are, in all instances, primarily to give us the opportunity a) to differentiate you with other visitors/customers and to provide personalization based on your preferences and previous browsing patterns; b) to contact you, either as a direct response to a request or to follow-up a request for the provision of our information. Some information requests (such as "How did you know about us?") may form part of an internal marketing survey and be used with us for analysis. This information is solely for our use and will not be disclosed to any third party. Any user statistics that we may provide to prospective advertisers or partners regarding your usage are provided in the aggregate only and do not include any personally identifiable information about any individual customer.
7. If you have subscribed email newsletter, each newsletter you receive will include an "unsubscribe" facility should you no longer wish to receive information in this way.
8. Unless otherwise stated, we hold your details on database for future targeted marketing campaigns. Where there is a possibility that data will be shared with our affiliates for relevant business to business marketing purposes, this is also stated on the data collection form. You are always given an opportunity to opt out of receiving related information from us and/or third parties as appropriate.
9. The only information we have about you is provided by you. For this reason, if any of your contact details change and you wish to continue to receive information from us, please inform us of the changes. Our contact details are available on the "Contact Us" page on this Website.
10. Cookies are used in the Website to keep track of the contents of your browsing and to store delivery addresses if the address book is used.
11. Please note that, notwithstanding any statement herein to the contrary, we may be required to release user information as part of a response to a subpoena, court order, or other legal procedure. We'll use our best efforts, to the extent permitted by law, to minimize the amount of information provided in any such release.
Security and Data Protection Policy
12. The privacy and protection of your personal information is vitally important to us. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorized access, maintain data security, and correctly use the information we collect online. We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using RSA software, which encrypts information you input.
13. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We recommend that you do not divulge your password to anyone. We'll never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited email. You should not disclose your user name and password to others. In addition, if applicable, you should remember to sign out of your account or service at the end of each session. You may also wish to close your browser window when you have finished your work. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence if you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet cafe.
14. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Accordingly, despite our efforts to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, or to or from our information products. You transmit all such information at your own risk. However, once we receive your transmission, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.