Retail - Company Intelligence
- Written by Ignatov's Team Ignatov's Team
- Hits: 406 406
Ignatov provides Company Intelligence in Retail since 1998. We have partner relations with governmental agencies responsible for regulation and consumer rights protection, several large retail chains, etc. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to do mystery shopping, to access governmental and industry sources (such as custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
In addition to common information (company’s financials, organization, management, etc.) we provide industry-specific intelligence on retail companies, such as:
- Number of outlets, their location and area
- Staffing policy and sources
- Efficiency KPI (like sales per hour, inventory turn, customers per day or sales per customer)
- Supply-related metrics (ROP, anticipation stock, etc.)
- Customer demography, etc.