Periodic Analytical Reports
We produce and distribute periodic Analytical Reports since 2000. Our periodic Analytical Reports contain not just news about particular events or processes occurred last month but also – that is more important for our clients – our analysis for the main of such news. We analyze how the things happened last month influenced business in a particular market or industry, and how they will impact the future deals. We have two types of periodic Analytical Reports now:
Syndicated periodic Analytical Reports
They cover either particular sector/industry or particular region/country; such reports may be easily subscribed with our Emerging Markets Information Store. A subscription may be done to any period – from 1 month up to 1 year; currently we do not provide trial subscription. Syndicated reports are usually distributed monthly. All syndicated reports are provided in English.
Syndicated reports are delivered to our subscribers with one of the methods (selected at subscription):
- With e-mail (as PDF files)
- Direct download of the report PDF files in our server (a download link to each newsletter to be mailed to a subscriber)
Bespoke periodic Analytical Reports
These periodic Analytical Reports are tailored towards a client’s specific requirements; such reports are not limited only with sectors/industries and regions/countries – we also provide reports on particular companies, businesspersons and economical and political processes.
Bespoke reports are sending with frequency agreed with a client – weekly, bimonthly, monthly, etc. Basically we provide bespoke reports in English.
Bespoke reports are delivered to our subscribers with the same the methods as for syndicated ones:
- With e-mail (usually as PDF files, but if you want another file format – just let us know)
- Direct download of the report files in our server (a download link to each newsletter to be mailed to a subscriber; usually as PDF files, but if you want another file format – just let us know)
- We also have large experience of pasting reports directly in clients’ news portals and intranets