Southeast Asia - Market Research
Ignatov provides Market Research services in Southeast Asia at regular basis since 2011; however we did few successful projects there for our clients even earlier, in 2006-2010.
We have partner relations with governmental agencies, several large state-run and private manufacturers and traders. We have abilities to make interviews in local languages, to access governmental and industry sources (such as custom offices’ import and export records, license and certification registers, best-practice-case databases, etc.).
Doing Market Research work in Southeast Asia we pay special attention to such items as regulation analysis (as the governmental regulation is tough in few of the area’s states), corruption challenge, role of state-run businesses in particular markets, geopolitical factors and threats, and local cultural factors – of course not forgetting about all other things like supply chain study, market assessment and forecast, etc.
In 2006-2011 we did several successful market research projects in Southeast Asia; some most recent cases are listed below (in alphabetic order):
- Automotive road construction in Vietnam
- Coal market in Indonesia
- Energy market inMalaysia
- Fishery market in Vietnam
- Gas stations in Kuala Lumpur
- Industrial gases market in Philippines
- Islamic banking in Malaysia
- LCV market in Indonesia
- Marine insurance in Vietnam
- Market for ultrasonic tomography in Vietnam
- Market for vitamins in Vietnam
- Passenger car market in Vietnam
- Rice market in Vietnam, Thailand, Laos and Cambodia
- Seafood market in Thailand
- Seamless pipe market in Malaysia
- Sugar market in Indonesia
- Warehousing in Thailand