* * *
Notwithstanding the foregoing, to the extent this Website provides electronic commerce, such buying opportunities may be made available for group as well as personal purchasing, so long as you are authorized to make purchases on behalf of such group. You may not use the Content to determine a consumer's eligibility for: (a) credit or insurance for personal, family, or household purposes; (b) employment; or (c) a government license or benefit. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sublicense, or create derivative works from this Website or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Website architecture, or extract information about usage, individual identities or users. You may not use any process to monitor or copy our Website or the Content without Company’s prior written permission. You may not copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of this Website, except to the extent permitted above. Any unauthorized use of this Website or its Content is strictly prohibited.
3. Not Legal Advice. Content is not intended to and does not constitute legal advice and no attorney-client relationship is formed, nor is anything submitted to this Website treated as confidential. The accuracy, completeness, adequacy or currency of the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of Content on this Website or materials linked from this Website is at your own risk.
5. Trademarks. “Emerging Markets Information Store”, “Emerging Markets Venue”, e-Intelligence™, ENGINEERINGEURASIA.COM, ENGINEERINGEURASIA.BIZ, EURASIANCOAL.COM, EURASIANCOAL.BIZ, RUSSIANCOAL.COM, RUSSIANCOAL.BIZ, COALUKRAINE.COM, COALUKRAINE.BIZ, "We Make Markets Predictable™", "Intelligence For Professionals™" and other graphics, logos, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names presented in the website are trademarks or trade dress of Company. Company's trademarks and trade dress may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not Company's, in any manner that is likely to cause confusion among customers, or in any manner that disparages or discredits Company. All other trademarks not owned by us that appear on this site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Company.
6. Electronic Communications. When you visit this Website or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail or by posting notices on this Website. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
7. Linking to this Website. You are granted a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this Website so long as the link does not portray Company, its affiliates, or their products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise offensive matter. You may use Company's logo or other proprietary graphic or trademark only as part of the link. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Website on any other web site or web page.
9. Links to Third-Party Web Sites. Links on the Website to third party (other than Company) web sites or information are provided solely as a convenience to you. If you use these links, you will leave the Website. Such links do not constitute or imply an endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by Company of the third party, the third-party web site, or the information contained therein. Company is not responsible for the availability of any such web sites. Company is not responsible or liable for any such web site or the content thereon.
10. Downloading Files. Company cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Website will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
11. Software. Any software available for download via the Website is the copyrighted work of Company and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
12. License of Your Content to Company. By uploading content to or submitting any materials (“Submissions”) for use on this Website, you grant (or warrant that the owner of such rights has expressly granted) Company a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license, with right to sublicense, to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally display and digitally perform, translate, create derivative works from and distribute such materials or incorporate such materials into any form, medium, or technology now known or later developed throughout the universe. You agree that you shall have no recourse against Company for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your communications to us. If you purchase any online product or bespoke service from our Company you give us right to indicate your name among our customers/clients in this Website, Company’s other Web Sites or in any other public materials provided with Company.
13. No Solicitation. You shall not distribute on or through this Website any content or material containing any advertising, promotion, solicitation for goods, services or funds or solicitation for others to become members of any enterprise or organization without the express written permission of the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in any interactive areas of this Website, where appropriate you a) may list along with your name, address and email address, your own website’s URL and b) may recommend third party websites, goods or services so long as you have no financial interest in and receive no direct or indirect benefit from such recommended website, product or service or its recommendation. In no event may any person or entity solicit anyone with data retrieved from this Website.
14. Unsolicited Idea Submission Policy. Company or any of its employees do not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names. We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should Company's business activities bear coincidental similarities with one or more of the thousands of unsolicited ideas offered to us. Please do not send your unsolicited ideas to Company or anyone at Company. If, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then regardless of what your posting, email, letter, or other transmission may say, (1) your idea will automatically become the property of Company, without any compensation to you; (2) Company will have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way; (3) Company will have no obligation to keep your idea confidential; and (4) Company may use your idea for any purpose whatsoever, including giving your idea to others.
However, Company does welcome feedback regarding many areas of Company's existing businesses that will help satisfy customer's needs, and feedback can be provided through the listed contact area on the Website. Any feedback you provide shall be deemed a Submission under the terms in the License of Your Content to Company section above.
15. Advertisers. This Website may contain advertising and sponsorship. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on this Website is accurate and complies with applicable laws. Company will not be responsible for the illegality of or any error or inaccuracy in advertisers’ or sponsors’ materials or for the acts or omissions of advertisers and sponsors.
16. Registration. Currently we do not require you to register in our Website to use its features; however if you want to write comments in the Company’s blog you need to register with the blog here.
If you decide to register with the Company’s blog, you agree to provide Company with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Company of any changes to that information. Each registration is for a single individual only, unless specifically designated otherwise on the registration page. If you use the Company’s blog as a registered user, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
17. Errors and Corrections. Company does not represent or warrant that this Website or the Content will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected or that it will always be accessible. Company does not warrant or represent that the Content available on or through this Website will be correct, accurate, timely, or otherwise reliable. Company may make improvements and/or changes to its features, functionality or Content at any time.
18. Third Party Content. Third party content may appear on this Website or may be accessible via links from this Website. Company shall not be responsible for and assumes no liability for any infringement, mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, slander, libel, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content contained in any third party content appearing on this Website. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content is neither endorsed by nor does it reflect the belief of Company.
19. DISCLAIMER. THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" and "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. COMPANY DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEBSITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, (B) ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM, (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, OR ANY PORTION THEREOF, (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT, OR (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE CONTENT, THE INTERACTIVE AREAS OF THIS WEBSITE OR ANY FACTS OR OPINIONS APPEARING ON OR THROUGH AN INTERACTIVE AREA. COMPANY SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM, OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE, COMPANY’S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $100.00.
22. Third Party Rights. The provisions of paragraphs 20 (Disclaimer), 21 (Limitation of Liability), and 22 (Indemnification) are for the benefit of Company and its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, suppliers, and any third party information providers to the Website. Each of these individuals or entities shall have the right to assert and enforce those provisions directly against you on its own behalf.
26. Additional Terms.
The use of information products purchased in our Emerging Markets Information Store is available under conditions of Information Product License Agreement. If you open any purchased information product, you agree with Information Product License Agreement.